September 12th - November 15th
Early Bird Registration $165
Canyon Lake Middle School (Saturdays)
The Spring 2020 season is postponed until further notice, with the stay-at-home order in San Diego County extended indefinitely and Governor Newsom gradually reopening the state in phases with strict parameters. We will continue to follow up with the city and school districts regarding their plans, but we will resume play only when it is deemed safe to do so.
Thank you to our players, coaches and families for your continued support!